CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Alhamdulillah...............

am lost for words....just soooooooo thankful....today has been the happiest day of my life soo far since i entered KBU...couldn't believe it ......so like a dream come true....i passed my IELTS exam with flying colours!!!.....huhu...with band 8.5.....totally more than i expected......should've have seen how i was yesterday...freaking out like mad...could only breathe...with difficulty mind u!....haha...suffocating and gasping for air.....phew!glad that was over...actually i was fine yesterday morning wiping the furniture in my room...dahlah warna dark brown ade habuk ckit je dah nampak...haih...so i was wiping ,sweeping with the radio on...singing my heart out and minding my own business...pastu teringat phone tak charge...so pg la ambik phone....tengok ader msg from this 013 number....bile bace msg huh...terus panic nak mampus!saper pulak la yg msg dpt band 8 untk IELTS nie...huhu....that time i didn't know that it was athirah...forgot to save her new num(sorry thira...he...)...pastu apelagi...trus pg dial college number....heart was beating super fast rase mcm nk tercabut....it was about 11.45 when i called...pastu org KBU suruh call balik pkul 1 ...fine ah kan...so taktau nak buat aper pg baring....mengenang nasib kalau tak pass...huhu..habis ah duit 5 ratus untk resit....jatuh maruah la..kesian mrs.lee,penat je dia ajar mcm2..huhu.....bla bla bla...so mase 1 o'clock pg call balik..this time they told me that mr.liew takde call balik kul 2...haih...wait lagi....so pglah sembahyang tenangkan diri pastu sambung baring...seriously coudn't do anything else...bilik yg tak habis kemas td pun had to done by my sis instead...huhu...bile call pukul 2...orang KBU kata mr.liew tak balik from lunch lg...dier suruh try call at 2.45 plak...huh?!berapa lame nak tunggu neyh...driving me nutz....things went from bad to worse coz mase call at 2.45 org tue kata mr.liew's having a meeting so i might have to wait tomorrow(today) to get my results!n i was like huh?! after all the time wasted on waiting and calling this is what u're telling me!can't believe my ears!...soo pissed of...after all those moments of tossing and turning on my bed thinking 'bout my future...n having soo much butterflies...haih seb baek tak termuntah je....so nak tak nak...kenalah tunggu da next day...so pagi tadi actually was still asleep wen fatin sent me da msg...apelagi trus bgn n pg call college...shaking gila mase dial....lepas bg surname n IC...she finally gave my results....mula2 ingat salah orang but then again only i have Syed Shamsudin as a surname...so maknenye betul la ea....haha...still tak percaya nie....just wana thank my parents,mrs.lee for being so patient n kind,guiding me all the way....seriously without her...they'll be no 8.5 watsoever...n of course i never wud have known how to sing the jolly waltzing matilda song...huhu...special thanks ,hugs n kisses to fatin n my beloved sister just for being there for me...pastu sanggup plak 2 layan my mengada-ngada kerenah...seriyesly it's only with u guys that i can behave that way huhu...n of coz to all my frens...thank you for all your support.....wouldn't have made it without u guys!and finally to me,those sleepless nites,headaches coz of too much reading,stress n the secretly crying and pretending that everything was ok in front of everybody else was definitely worth it!one goal down.....loads to go!!!

4 comments:

tiaazmi said...

ooo..u x save my new number..patot la..haha.

neway, congrats2!! ur wishes do come true. X sia2 sherry lekat that motivational hand-made poster kat dinding and u btol2 target 8.5 kann??

wahahah~ u deserve it!!
congrats again

-alhamdulillah-

Amirah Syed said...

takde ah target ak at least band 8 je!!!tue pun tak yakin langsung bley dpt...huhu...cud only hope n wish...alhamdulillah...it came true!

fatin_banana said...

wow..what a long thank u speech..its not for ur grammy award is it?hahaz jk jk :P
oh yea CONGRATZ lil miss smarty pants!!haha..no more butterflies i persume..:)
im full of green..and im turning into GRINCH tis xmas..-.-'
hey check out my blog! got ur name in it too~!
xoxo

NanNaE-naNnA~ said...

waduh2...
congrats for getting 8.5
thats a lot
dhsyat a esei ko
satu perenggan, naseb baek ada la noktah kat dlm tuh..
hehehe
keep it going sherry~